CITY BUS PASS RULES
- Passes shall be issued from origin to destination (declared stoppages only) and shall be printed on the pass.
- This pass shall be valid for all city buses of the city for the printed origin & destination.
- Passes shall be issued on application with required certificates, photos & fees.
- First time registration fees shall be ` 50/-. Revalidation of passes shall have to be got done within one week of expiry of pass or re-registration shall be required.
- In case of loss / damage / destruction of pass on any grounds whatsoever new pass shall not be issued nor any amount refunded on this account.
- In case of stoppage of operations on any natural calamity – floods, accident, unrest or strike, etc. no refund shall be made or claim entertained.
- Pass holders shall have to produce the valid pass on demand by the conductor or checking authorities on route.
- Pass shall be valid for 30 days from issue date.
- For pass issue students shall have to apply with a student & age certificate from the school / college / institute. Student passes shall not be issued to students aged 21 years or above, they shall be issued adult passes only.
- Concessions for long distance passes shall however apply to all categories as shown on the buss pass concessions page